Thursday, December 01, 2005

Tonight

I finished reading "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" today. I really loved the story. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books.

However, tonight I am going to start reading the story to my children. Tonight we will order pizza (and a salad). Afterwards I will light the fireplace and make some hot cocoa. Then, with our cocoa mugs, we will snuggle down and I will introduce my kids to a magical place called Narnia.

All this being my solution to feeling lonely, left out, and trapped at home without a car.

I may light candles while I am at it.

4 Comments:

At 23:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie.
Someone told me thought that reading the book before watching the movie is a good idea because they leave so much out.

 
At 23:50, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

Sounds fun- and yummy!

 
At 03:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pizza and hot cocoa... sounds yummy indeed...

 
At 08:36, Blogger diggincookin said...

This series is one of the most wonderful you can read. Be aware, however, that, although written for children, characters are killed and there is much sadness and sorrow along with the joy.

These books are some of the ones that inspired me to be the voracious (30 to 40 volumes a year) reader that I am today.

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home