Monday, November 28, 2005

Progression

Well, finally the photo album has reached the point of when I arrived in Michigan 7 years ago. There won't be very many photos to insert for 1998-2001 as I had to do some heavy filtering...and then after that, most of my photos are on my computer files. So, the bulk of the project is coming to a close.

I will have to purchase another album, and have decided to start the new album with when Caleb and I first started dating.

The album that I have been working on is really a photo log of Zac and Abby; their birthdays and Christmas. I didn't take many photos of scenery while in Hawaii, Idaho, and Japan. It's a shame really. Now I know why people take pictures of landscapes.

There is also a distinct lack of photos of other people besides myself and the kids. Mostly because we were away from family for so long. The new album will have more shots of activities, family, and friends.

I guess for the 8 years that I was away from my "home state", the only distinct events in my life were the births of my children. While I did a lot in those other states, the memories are fading.

For my own sake...and for the sake of my children, I am going to be carrying my little camera around more often.

I have a lot in my life that is worth remembering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home