Thursday, December 01, 2005

December Rules

1. Time is up. I haven't heard from the adoption clerk, which means that there is no bad news for her to dispense upon us. Therefore...for all intents and purposes, the adoption will go through without any disruptions. (as far as I know)

2. Caleb is picking up the new "Director of Transportation" for our family today. I don't know her name yet, but I do have a photo that resembles what she looks like...


3. The above mentioned points may make my upcoming birthday almost bearable.

5 Comments:

At 09:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Great News on both aspects.
I hope all the signs turn out the way you see it.

Take care
JOhn

 
At 10:05, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Niiice.

 
At 12:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the adoption will be able to move to the next stage. Congrats to you and Caleb.
Cool new van.

Ginny

 
At 13:09, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Yay! The van is "my" vehicle...but because the Saturn is out of commission Caleb is driving the van right now. And I am still stranded. It sucks. I have had to cancel so many appointments this week it isn't even funny.

Not to mention I desperately need to go grocery shopping.

 
At 07:06, Blogger fin said...

wow - MiniVan Kassi.
te he he

warm happiness on the adoption
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home