Saturday, December 03, 2005

Toby, Swarovski, White Trash, Oh my!

I finally had a chance to drive the new van. Yeah! I haven't had a new car in ages. The smell knocks me off my feet. It's so nice! I love driving the van. It's so smooth, and high up off the ground...and I just feel safer and less cramped. I hate being cramped.

This morning, while driving the car, we came to the decision that the van is a boy. It looks too masculine in its greys and silvers, and wood accents inside to be a girl. So Caleb named the van "Toby". I like that name. Besides...Tobey Maguire plays Spiderman, and M.J. felt safe in his arms, so I can transfer the fact that I feel safe in my van...hence "Toby" is good because "Spider man" would be stupid.

I've been searching for a cat collar for Tangerine. I haven't been wanting to get one for her, I justified that she was an indoor cat, so no need. Well, it was brought to my attention that if she were to ever get out, without us knowing, she would be a goner. No collar, no name tag...someone would take her in and keep her. Which is no good for me...she's MY cat. So, I decided that I would go ahead and buy the Swarovski crystal cat collar I spied earlier today. Now to decide on the color...they DID have pink.

And of course, our neighbors at this fine hour, are playing their music altogether too loud for my liking. I hate neighbors. Especially junky ones who are too obnoxious to care about anyone but themselves. If it isn't loud music, it's loud sex. And if it isn't MY loud music, or MY loud sex, I don't want to know about it.

3 Comments:

At 03:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, driving a new van??? and name it after one of my late teenagehood crushes? how cool is that!!! and a Swarovski collar????? HAVE to see a picture!!!

 
At 13:31, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

What about Toby, the SpiderVan?

 
At 14:23, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

oooh Toby the spider van...very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home