Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving Recipes

When all was said and done, the final menu was as follows:

21 lb turkey
15 lb spiral cut, glazed ham
garden salad
tortellini salad
cranberry sauce jell-o
corn bread
cranberry bread
herb stuffing

Becky's (oh my gosh) mashed potatoes
candied sweet potatoes
baked butternut squash
no mushrooms green bean casserole
praline pumpkin pie
strawberry and white fudge petit fours

Some of the recipes that I used for our Thanksgiving dinner can be found here.

I'm still full.

3 Comments:

At 01:23, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

ha,ha,ha - I hope that was a good "oh my gosh!" ;)

Sounds heavenly, your feast. You are officially the Thanksgiving goddess.

 
At 13:35, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

As in oh my gosh mom you have to make potatoes like this all the time...

they definitely won the kids approval.

 
At 17:06, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

hooray! My boy hates potatoes and even HE likes that stuff. Glad the kids liked 'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home