Friday, October 07, 2005

Double Tagged

This one is from AfricaBleu:

"Let's Talk About You - What Do YOU Think About Me?" (Bette Midler, in "Beaches")

10 YEARS AGO
I was living in Idaho on an Air Force base. My son was 2 years old, and I was a stay at home mom running a home daycare.

FIVE YEARS AGO
I was back in Michigan, and just started going to college to get my Associates Degree. I was living a huge mistake, which took me another two years to work myself out of. I was working at a consulting agency for $11.00 an hour. I also bought this computer in 2000. I hate this computer so much.

ONE YEAR AGO
One year ago today I was getting ready for my wedding [tomorrow]. We had our dress rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Everything that could be done for the “big day” had been done, so it was all just letting it ride. Oh, and I was also getting pretty ticked off at my husband’s cousins for shoving him in a trunk and writing obscenities all over his body with a permanent marker. Yeah, I’m still not very happy about that.

YESTERDAY
I was really really lazy. I should have been cleaning the house, and doing my other responsibilities, but I mostly read, played a video game, did some homework, did laundry, and washed the dishes.

I realized how sedentary my life has become as a stay at home mom and decided that I need to exercise before I turn into a blob. I also took time to write in my actual journal, and made an account of what I needed to do for today. And also wrote a letter of intent to Kim's paternal father.

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY
1. Potato Chips and Dip
2. Coke
3. Nachos
4. Coke
5. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO
1. Magic by Olivia Newton John
2. Life’s What You Make It by Talk Talk
3. Bad to the Bone by George Thoroughgood
4. Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode
5. The Promise by When in Rome

FIVE THINGS I'D DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS
1. Tithe
2. Buy a home and property for my family, build a resort home for friends and family to live/visit
3. Build a daycare and not charge families for bringing their children there.
4. Pay off the debts of family members.
5. Buy a computer. I seriously don’t know what I would do with that amount of cash. I’d probably have an annurism.

FIVE PLACES I'D RUN AWAY TO
1. Mackinac Island
2. Alaska3. France
4. Scotland
5. Brazil

FIVE THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR
1. Culottes
2. Tube tops
3. Leg warmers
4. Jogging Suit
5. Painted sweatshirts

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. CSI [Las Vegas]
2. Law and Order SVU
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Invader Zim
5. Medium

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS
1. Jesus Christ
2. My husband who continually amazes me by putting up with my craziness
3. My children
4. Unexpected wit
5. A clean house

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS
1. My computer to be [I’ll be getting a laptop soon]
2. My music collection
3. Roxy and Tangerine
4. My paints
5. My camera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home