Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Praying That Monkeys Don't Fly

There are times that I truly wonder if I have spawned a child, or rather a hyper-active talking demon-monkey. Albeit a very very cute hyper-active talking demon-monkey.

Then I remember that she is three...and that this phase will pass...rather... it will pass if we should survive.

Either way, it sometimes frightens me that she rules the house so efficiently with the slightest change of mood.

Thankfully she has traversed the 'flinging poo' stage. However, if she sprouts wings, I'm so screwed.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 20:40, Blogger Hillary said...

Hilarious!

Aren't three year olds incredible creatures? I don't have kids myself, but hopefully will someday.

Though if there's a "flinging poo" stage, I may haved to rethink that plan! ;) Yikes.

Hang in there!

 
At 22:12, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Or you could just accept your lot in life as the Wicked Witch of the West and EMBRACE your little minion.

Just stay away from the water...

 
At 23:00, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I think that I may like being Elphaba.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home