Thursday, March 03, 2005

How to Piss Me Off

Tell me that you never open emails from people that you don't know...((when I am in the middle of a lecture about it becaue my computer is apparently suffering from 98 VIRUSES))...so that later I can look in your TRASH CAN and find two suspicious emails opened by YOU...and upon further investigation learn that these very emails opened by YOU are indeed infected files. THANKYOUVERYMUCH. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And yes, for those of you who have experienced the Wrath of Kassi...fire IS shooting out of my head.

**I know Dooce has the corner market on "How to Annoy Me"...so I 'm using the more crass version. "Piss" isn't a swear word...is it?

9 Comments:

At 15:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of you who have not witnessed or survived the Wrath of Kassi(tm), imaging Hitler looking up at the scene from the deepest level of Hell and saying,

"Damn, that's harsh!"

 
At 07:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No... Piss isn't a swear word. :)

BTW - I never open e-mails from people I don't know. I got one (years ago) that was a picture of a naked man (taken from a particularly generous angle) and since then, I've been moritified of them.

 
At 08:03, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Yay Nif! I am so with you in regards to A. not opening up emails from strangers...it would be like taking candy, and nothing good comes of it, and B. being mortified by pictures of particularly generous angles

 
At 08:03, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think piss is on the fence, along with his friends, "crap", "hell", "shut up", and "golly gee".

 
At 12:46, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

...whew! as long as I have a green light to say "piss" then I am happy.
I'm trying to cut down on the swear words, it makes life more creative. :)

 
At 12:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I guess I have some sort of mental deficiency that caused me to put my e-mail address in the URL field. If you can, feel free to change it to NathanLogan.com.

 
At 13:06, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I will try to figure out how to change it...though I must warn you I am rather inept at these things.

 
At 13:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, don't worry about it. A little spam never hurt anyone.

Unless you're talking about the food product. I'm sure that has hurt someone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home