Monday, February 28, 2005

Caleb I love you, but you stink.

I don't know how many times I've walked into a room where Caleb is by himself, reading, looking at the internet, or playing tiddly winks...and the smell is just horrid. Like someone literally died. Ok, not just someone...a vagrant who rolled around in skunk juice just after swimming in raw sewage...[shudder].

And most likely I came into the room because he called to "show" me something.

I don't know how many times I have fallen for Caleb's version of "pull my finger" too many times to count I'd say. Anyway, I am happy to report that I finally got him back. Though I didn't call him into the room, he just walked in completely unawares. It didn't take long for him to get hit, and I just sat and watched as his face changed into five different expressions of revulsion and two different colors...he then he ran screaming from the room while clawing at the air.

That's what I call "Just Desserts".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home