Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Diaper Change

Me: It's your turn to change Kimi's diaper.

Caleb: No it's not.

Me: I did it once this morning, now it is your turn.

Caleb: No....

Me: Yes it is...I have a list of things for you to do today....Kimi did you poopoo?

Kimi: Noooo

Caleb: [whines] I just want to relax today...

Me: Oh yes you did..She did Caleb please go change her...[drinks tea]

Caleb: [reluctantly] Ok... [gets up and ushers Kimi to the bathroom]

Kimi: La la la

Caleb: Ohhh my gosh...oh my goshhhhh [convulses]

Kimi: La la la

Caleb: It's eeewwwwwwwww Kimi you are sick [gags several times]

Kimi: Papa you farted

Caleb: No you farted Kimi...you farted and pooped yourself...ooohh eewwwwww [gags]

Kimi: No you farted papa

Caleb: [panics] I touched it!!...oawwww [screams like a girl]...Gosh it's ON ME!!!! [gags some more]

Kimi: La la la...Me pooo pooo...[sings] A-B-C-D....

Me: I love Sunday mornings...

[By the way that was 10 minutes ago and Caleb is still washing his hands]

1 Comments:

At 09:44, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

That's awesome...the funnier thing is that this dialogue happens at least twice a week--not just on Sundays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home