Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Diaper Change

Me: It's your turn to change Kimi's diaper.

Caleb: No it's not.

Me: I did it once this morning, now it is your turn.

Caleb: No....

Me: Yes it is...I have a list of things for you to do today....Kimi did you poopoo?

Kimi: Noooo

Caleb: [whines] I just want to relax today...

Me: Oh yes you did..She did Caleb please go change her...[drinks tea]

Caleb: [reluctantly] Ok... [gets up and ushers Kimi to the bathroom]

Kimi: La la la

Caleb: Ohhh my gosh...oh my goshhhhh [convulses]

Kimi: La la la

Caleb: It's eeewwwwwwwww Kimi you are sick [gags several times]

Kimi: Papa you farted

Caleb: No you farted Kimi...you farted and pooped yourself...ooohh eewwwwww [gags]

Kimi: No you farted papa

Caleb: [panics] I touched it!!...oawwww [screams like a girl]...Gosh it's ON ME!!!! [gags some more]

Kimi: La la la...Me pooo pooo...[sings] A-B-C-D....

Me: I love Sunday mornings...

[By the way that was 10 minutes ago and Caleb is still washing his hands]

2 Comments:

At 10:56, Blogger Dan said...

I love this post. It reminds me of the type of dialogue one could find in an early John Waters movie. Like having music playing with the sound on the TV turned off and goofing at how some things line up. (sigh) I need another pot of coffee.

 
At 09:44, Blogger Kassi said...

That's awesome...the funnier thing is that this dialogue happens at least twice a week--not just on Sundays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home