Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Terror Alert Bert

Terror Alert Level

According to this website we are at terror alert Bert...

Now I can understand a general fear of Muppets, though I am only actually afraid of half of them. The rest are cool...I don't think that Sesame Street is aware that there has been an actual alert out against Bert. I wonder if Ernie knows...

Perhaps they caught on that Bert really didn't like Mr. Hooper.
Maybe he is running around with a bottle cap shooter terrorizing small children. Maybe he and Bernice are trying to take over the world much like Dr. Evil. I don't know...but if I find out I will be sure to pass it along to all of you...in the meantime be aware...we are at Terror Alert Bert.

[I personally would have used the evil Teletubbies ((terror alert tinky winky?)), or their minions the Boo Bah's for this particular alert...but hey, they didn't ask MY opinion]

For all of you who are not catching my sarcasm...I DO realize that this is someones way of making light of some serious world conditions...and I hope that no Muppets were harmed in the process.

1 Comments:

At 15:19, Blogger Unknown said...

There goes the neighborhood!

Nice writing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home