Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Spring Break officially begins today

While, for many people Spring Break started last Friday, I haven't actually been able to really relax until about 1/2 hour ago. I found out that I passed one of my hardest classes...thank goodness.

Anyone can tell you that I was agonizing over how well I would do or not do in my college math course. The thought of having to do algebra and trigonometry made me cringe. It still does. I am just not good at certain types of math. Maybe because it is like trying to rationalize with a babbling lunatic. I don't know.

But now that it is officially over, and I have passed, I can breathe...and enjoy the many books that I have borrowed from friends: The Other Boleyn Girl, Totto-Chan, The Red Tent, and The Namesake.

Of course, looking out my window...it doesn't look anything like Spring...in fact, right now it looks like January out there...as we were dumped on last night.

But who cares? I passed my classes...and so that means I can move forward another step towards getting my degree that I probably will do nothing with! yippeee!!

2 Comments:

At 10:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Some friends you have! Not one decent, recognizable sci-fi or fantasy title in there??

Looks like you're getting a care package. :P

 
At 10:17, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Thank goodness no Sci-Fi...as far as I'm concerned that is too close to reality for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home