Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tangerine's Hunt




I won't look at the ball...I won't look at the ball...I won't look at the ball...



Gah!! I got you nefarious fiend; foul temptress of dangling and mockery!


Hmmph! Is that all you got?. Perhaps I should explore a bit more...


Just as I suspected!! This whole place is festooned with evil taunting dangly bits.


I give you the evil glare; and reserve the right to bite you at will.


This is all well and good, but I sense a glorious prey, one that will make my hunts legendary....

I will ever be known as "Tangerine, Tamer of the Loathsome Baubled Tree!"

It is hidden well, but I shall perservere.

GLORY...It. will. be. mine.

6 Comments:

At 14:31, Blogger Jill said...

Too funny! Love the captions.

 
At 14:41, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

It was even funnier to watch...

 
At 00:15, Blogger Katrina said...

I've never known anyone so in touch with their inner feline! Cats and Christmas trees--made for each other...

 
At 01:08, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I just love my cat. She has taken the mantle of "baby" in the family now that the Snoog has learned to talk back.

 
At 09:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YourTangerine looks so much like Mimi, they could be siblings!!

 
At 17:11, Blogger Lisa said...

Haha! I love cats and Christmas. They have so much fun. And of course they don't feel the guilt about making a mess of things like dogs do. At least you get to have the fun of decorating your tree day after day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home