Friday, December 09, 2005

Infected [10 Things]

Okay, lets try this again...
I've been infected with a virus [tagged by Bella] to reveal 10 things about myself that are otherwise unknown.

1. When my husband and I were just dating I pretended to like Star Wars so that he would like me. It has become increasingly more difficult to maintain the facade.

2. When I was very young [like age 9] I looked at my step dad's nudie magazines.

3. I have had 11 cats in my lifetime [so far].

4. I will not buy a cordless phone.ever.

5. When I was in high school I wanted to be a twirler. I never made the squad, and it has scarred me for life.

6. I have entertained the thought that we should inject microchips into ourselves with tracking devices because it amazes me that in our time that people can be lost and never found again. But goverment tracking only makes it easier for the aliens to find us.

7. I am afraid to write a book.

8. When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I was afraid to raise a girl. Now that I have two of them, I know that I can survive anything.

9. I find it difficult to ask people to take their shoes off when they enter my home because I think it may sound rude. But if I don't say anything, I will be in a foul mood all night thinking about the dog poop that they have undoubtedly smeared all over my home. [regardless if it is true]

10. One of my favorite snacks is a Claussen pickle and a Coke.

And now I am suppose to infect [tag] 10 more people...lets see now...

Fin
eternal mommy
mommymaki
Kelly
Scott
Ellen
Irene
Lizza-Do
Erin
Brando

and

diggincookin

just for the comment. love you! :)



4 Comments:

At 14:53, Blogger diggincookin said...

Isn't infecting someone else (tagging) kind of like wearing shoes in their house when you know you've stepped in dog poop?

;)

 
At 14:56, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

diggin: Exactly! See how mean I am?

 
At 16:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooooo with you with number 9!!!!

 
At 02:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe I too have no love for Star Wars...I must admit there was a lot of groaning (inwardly) in High School.

And I was also afraid to raise a girl! Terrified even. Strange.

Naomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home