Monday, November 07, 2005

Revelations

This past weekend was layered with revelations. I felt like I was peeling an onion, only it wasn't stinky and didn't make me cry in a bad way...yeah, there were tears, but good ones.

I realized that a very good friend of mine is a stronger Christian than I knew.

I realized that God has answered my prayers for a small group of close friends with whom I can share my faith...

I realized that Christians and scientists are not on different teams necessarily.

I realized that the church I have been attending is a REALLY GOOD church that is dedicated to helping others in the surrounding communities.

I realized that my cat loves me even if I give her a bath.

I realized that I can still make someone smile.

This weekend was really a I need to write down in my private journal, so that I can remember all the details. Because there aren't very many weekends like this in my life...and when they come along I don't want to forget. Maybe by remembering, I can be sustained through the trials yet to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home