Thursday, May 05, 2005

Nervous

Tomorrow I will be going to my first interview in my search for part time work.

And to be honest, I'm a little nervous. Nervous about the changes that will be required for me to go back to work--even part time.

Granted, I should be able to work part time without it interfering too much with my responsibilities at home...but it will be different...and I will have to make some sacrifices.

The interview is for a place about 1/2 hour away...I wish that it were closer to home...it would be more convenient that way on so many levels.

But I haven't been offered the job, and I haven't accepted anything, so it may not work out. Worry worry worry....

On the other hand...I am receiving numerous calls about the late payment of my car...and the only way to solve that is by working...so I will just have to let go of my nervousness, and trust that God has it all worked out. He does. I just have to let it go and stop fretting.

2 Comments:

At 14:38, Blogger Brandon said...

Good luck, Kassi. I'm sure everything will work out fine.

 
At 09:21, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Thank you Brando...the interview went well...I can breathe now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home