Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Confessions of a Mary Kay user.

Well, I still don't know what the heck I am doing, but just like when God kept knocking at my door...sometimes persistence means something.

So, it may be time to revisit my interest in selling Mary Kay. At the very least I could just earn some extra spending money for myself so that I do not feel like I am leaching off of Caleb.

Not that he makes me feel that way, but I am a worker...and I don't like "feeling" lazy.

I like that it is flexible. I like that there is no pressure. I like the fact that the person who would be 'recruiting' me established. Most of all I like the fact that it is a faith-based business.

Despite all of the negative connotations associated with Mary Kay, the bottom line is that I am a closet Mary Kay user-and yes I used to sell Mary Kay 10 years ago. It may be time to come out and admit my faithfulness to a skin care line that actually works for me regardless if it's creator has big hair.

7 Comments:

At 13:06, Blogger fin said...

Confession Time
Except for a few years between 1985 and 1995, I have been a fairly dedicated "plain jane" opting for the time-savings afforded by a "clean" face. Still, I am a sucker for a great shade of red lipstick...

 
At 15:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, Me too!! Kass, remember the party in Waipahu?!?! I still owe you for that one.

 
At 15:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo, forgot my ID on that last post.

 
At 15:52, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Fin: I'm a member of the clean face club too, probably BECAUSE of the party in Waipahu! [hehe Rich]...but Mary Kay face cleaner is the best for my skin.

 
At 16:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You delicate flower you, Kassi. :P

 
At 00:29, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

...aren't I though? :)

 
At 13:22, Blogger Kimba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home