Monday, April 18, 2005

Summer is Calling

This morning I contacted my student advisor, and I was given some unfortunate news. I will not be graduating in August as I had originally thought. I was informed that I still need to take one more class, which is not available in the Spring/Summer session...so, once again my degree is pushed back another few months.

However, on the up side, I decided to switch one of my Spring/Summer classes to the Fall, along with the extra class that I had just learned about. This frees up my schedule for the Spring/ Summer session a tiny bit...so at least I will be feeling some slight relief from the homework crunch.

Unfortunately, my student advisor also informed me that no, she can't just mark in my records that I have already taken Corporate Finance and it will just be between me and her.

Bummer.

3 Comments:

At 06:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God works in mysterious ways. I have found whenever I have a 'plan' it dosent always work HOW I wanted it to. Somehow, it works out much better than I planned.

lawbrat

 
At 07:38, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I have found the same thing. It's funny how I think I have it all worked out and then there's the monkey wrench...but then it isn't a monkey wrench at all, but God fine tuning it.

 
At 08:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

lawbrat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home