Monday, April 18, 2005

Spreading the Gloom

"The player who has had the worst day goes first." - Rules of Gloom

I always love it when I stumble onto something unique.

I came across a card game, quite by accident, that I decided may be interesting enough to warrant a purchase...

I had to order it because I haven't seen it in stores yet.

The game is called Gloom.

If you are into card games, and you like roleplaying...and you have a dark sense of humor...this may be the diversion you have been looking for.

5 Comments:

At 07:18, Blogger fin said...

HOW COOL IS THIS GAME!?!?!?!?!
Did you really order it? Awesome!
I'm most DEFINITELY not a card game player, haven't ever really found one (other than solitaire) that I enjoy, but this looks delicious!

 
At 07:35, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I ordered it AND I am bringing it over tonight...

 
At 14:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another good card game I have played is Lunch Money. Not a whole lot of thought goes into playing it, but still fun.

 
At 15:53, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I played lunch money before, yes that one is pretty good. I also like Flux.

 
At 18:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love card games and gloom. I will be happy to play soon. Ginny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home