Monday, March 07, 2005

Master Control Program

As you can see there are a couple of new sections on the side bar titled faves and raves. Well...I did that. My blog template doesn't actually have a pre made section for links...and because I want to show others what I find interesting...I PROGRAMMED those into the template. So...today officially marks me as a first time programmer...I can't believe I did it. I have taken the first baby step to span that bridge between user and tech. I am teachable...my brain just might explode. This must be how Flynn felt when he met Tron and realized he was on the inside.

5 Comments:

At 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're GOOD! And good taste in Faves, by the way. :P

 
At 12:30, Blogger Justin and Jennifer said...

Hey, fun blog. I was greatly entertained.

 
At 14:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you took the red pill...

 
At 14:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey, do me a favor and put a link somewhere in there that can take us to the home page.

 
At 14:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, nevermind, i just found the big "PINK DOT" in the top left corner that takes me there. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home