Monday, December 19, 2005

Here's a Stamp, Merry Christmas.

Today was meant to be sitting on my butt painting ornaments and perhaps a little reading. But it was not.

I did do some painting. But afterwards I was off to the post office to mail out Christmas presents to some family members out of state.

It WOULD be typical of me to pick the busiest mailing day of the year to amble into the post office. Thankfully the girls weren't too full of distraction, so the 45 minute wait wasn't as harrowing as it could have been.

But dang...the postage to send was almost as much as the present!

1 Comments:

At 21:24, Blogger Bella said...

You know, I did the same thing today? During Angie's 2.5 hours of pre-school, I was mailing gifts to her little friends from her internet birth board! Took forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home