Saturday, December 24, 2005

1 Year of Birthdays

Well, I did it. Personal goal for 2005 accomplished, well almost. I tried to send every person I know a birthday card, this year.

It has always been something I wanted to be able to do...but of course never did. The "simple" act of sending cards (hence remembering) for birthdays has always eluded me. Too busy.

But not this year. I was determined.

I have to report that it was in fact, not easy.

Thankfully, I put everyone's birthday on my hotmail calendar, and I was sent reminders 5 days in advance for most birthdays...however for some of them I was not sent a reminder, and some cards and or presents were sent late.

Overall I think that I missed 2 birthdays, and for those two people, I am so very very sorry. I will do better in 2006.

I have been considering making cards this coming year. Just to add a personal touch to the act of giving them. However, I am not sure I am up to the task of making 150 birthday cards...no matter how you spread them out over the course of 12 months.

All I can say for this past years goal: Hallmark loves me.

3 Comments:

At 14:20, Blogger diggincookin said...

Remember, the year's not over yet! Some of us Capricorn's have yet to have our day!

 
At 18:01, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I've already sent out those cards :P

 
At 07:34, Blogger fin said...

WOW - what a great accomplishment!
Rock Star Kassi!

I'm proud of you for just getting the list of birthdays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home