Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Envy

I woke up, took a shower, put on deoderant, got dressed. I copped out with tying a bandana around my head instead of doing my hair...but I am presentable.

However, my (youngest) daughter has run around in panties, a robe and a pink crocheted hat all day. She also ate 6 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

It is no wonder she's been all laughs and giggles today.

If only I had a pink crocheted hat.


****
On a side note:

today has been rainy, gray, and beautifully gloomy. Right now, I am watching the moonlight dance with raindrops in the puddles outside my window. A perfect night for Poe.

2 Comments:

At 21:35, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I'm looking forward to my old lady in purple days...it means less worrying about what my butt looks like. [and eating cookies guilt free]

 
At 10:23, Blogger Bella said...

ooooh, I love those kind of nights.
your daughter sounds like a happy little girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home