Monday, November 14, 2005

Non Stop

Today has been non stop.

I've been to a counseling session, spent 3.5 hours at the church creating a welcome banner by hand. And "by hand" I mean drawing and cutting out each letter freehand. Shopping for baby Jesus' birthday party, welcome center decorations, picking out paint for our wall, and buying my mother's birthday present.

My only chance to sit down was right.now. to draft this mediochre post. And even so, my husband is behind me playing his bagpipes, and pleading with his eyes for me to make him dinner. There are dishes in the sink, and the floor needs to be vacuumed.

7:30 PM and my day is not even close to being over.

*****
Update:

Screw it, I am going to bed with both the vacuuming undone, AND a sink full of dirty dishes. I had to make an executive decision...watch Medium or clean. Patricia Arquette won. I will probably have nightmares all night because I am worried they will find me dead in my bed, and the last thing remembered of me will be: she didn't even do the dishes...


5 Comments:

At 04:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! that's exactly what I did yesterday, but it was not Medium it was NYPD Blue. ahhh French cable sucks.....

 
At 07:25, Blogger fin said...

u r a fruit

certainly we'd all be more intrigued by the unvacuumed floor than the dirty dishes.

Your church does a birthday party for baby J? (Or is this something that you're doing?)
I think it's a cute idea.

 
At 08:07, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Our church is having a birthday party for baby Jesus on the 3rd. I'm in charge of decorations...

 
At 08:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Medium. I watched it this morning before I had to leave for work. I often opt to watch TV over cleaning our place. I claim that it is for my sanity, but I think that it is just that I am lazy.

Erin M.

 
At 08:10, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

no no, not lazy "executive decision"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home