Sunday, November 13, 2005

Elementary

I had considered, briefly, eliminating the site reader on my blog. It was going to be a "burning of the bra" gesture. I would be making the statement that I will NOT be a slave to the numbers. I will NOT care how many people read, and the ratio between readers and comments will not matter.

I have reconsidered.

My site reader has served a much more useful purpose today. I was able to track and pin point a rude commenter. The power of that is much more satisfying than the numbers. It satiates my inner sleuth.

Bring it.

****
Update:

I narrowed it down to a specific ISP, but the computer in question has multiple users.

Fortunately, the person who I contacted regarding the mean comment was not the writer of the comment. Therefore, they were able to do some sleuthing on thier side and find out who was using the computer to spread evil.

Thank you La Dauphine for your honesty, and kindness in this matter!

5 Comments:

At 18:06, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

"Be sure your sins will find you out," ANON!

When you're ready for the metaphorical bra-burning, let me know - I may not have the willpower to participate, but I will sure be there to cheer you on!

 
At 00:53, Blogger Bella said...

that was a rude comment. i hate that crap.
anyway, I love your new pic and I love reading your bloggy.
Bella.

 
At 03:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your writing and I visit your blog EVERYDAY.

 
At 08:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you found that person. This is no place for rudeness.

Erin M.

 
At 17:25, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home