Friday, September 30, 2005

New Look

My youngest decided that she and the cat needed a new look. Unfortunately this isn't a mommy-sanctioned new look.

Now, my daugher looks like a hospital patient, or a child version for the part of Frankenstein, and the cat has a bald spot on the back of her head and is sans whiskers on one side.

This of course is just in time for the wedding we all are attending tomorrow. Hopefully my family will look past my child's self-given hair cut and focus on the really cute pink dress she'll be wearing. No, I couldn't find a hat for her...believe me I tried.

2 Comments:

At 00:08, Blogger Carbon said...

Pictures puh-lease....

Oh you gotta :)

 
At 19:12, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

There's nothing a cute pink dress can't fix.

And I agree with Maki - we want our thousand words, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home