Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Today has certainly packed its punch. I'm so glad that it is almost over. Well, I am hoping that the rest of this evening will be all relaxation and zero stress. Thankfully round one of Operation Adoption is complete. For a more detailed summary of those events, please email me, or call, if you are so inclined.

Trick-or-Treating with the Snoog is always a blast. I always opt to buy her the full bodysuit plushy costumes. Mostly because she looks so cute when she walks around in them. This year it was a green dragon. No photos unfortunatey; my camera died.

Abi was a vampire [again], and Zac was a zombie [again]. My children...they are predictable, but at least the little one has to wear what I put on her. And until she protests, I'll go for the cute factor.

Caleb had a bagpipe gig this evening after the trick-or-treating. A wedding no less. They bride and groom were dressed as Frankestein and the Bride of Frankenstein. The set up for the wedding was a graveyard, and the entire front yard was bedecked with gruesome Halloween scenes. Again, no photos...it sucks I know. However, we will be going back there tomorrow night so that I can take photos, and show Zac, as he didn't attend the wedding with us.

I quite honestly didn't realize that it was going to be THAT horrific...I hope the girls sleep okay tonight. I am sure that I'll find a snoog in my bed at some point.

Speaking of snoog. After each house she would say "Okay, I need more". Halloween is definitely HER holiday. Not to mention the hissy fit she just got done throwing because I wouldn't let her bring her candy bag to bed. I'm such a terrible terrible mother.

Oh, so back to Caleb. He, of course, dressed the part of a Highland bagpiper. And myself...I wore my Oscar the Grouch skin jacket. But here is the costume I should have been wearing...


Your Famous Character Halloween Costume Is



Strawberry Shortcake


What Famous Character or Person Should You Be For Halloween?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home