Tuesday, October 25, 2005

20 Things

I was tagged twice for this meme. Once by Irene and then by Bella. But that does not mean I am doing 2 lists...

1. My first memory is of climbing up onto my grandma's kitchen counter to get into the cookie jar.

2. I want a breast reduction [both of them].

3. I can't balance a checkbook, therefore will not write checks.

4. I want to write a book, but I am uninspired.

5. I have a collection of Harley Quinn comic books

6. My youngest daughter is spoiled and it is my fault.

7. I play roleplaying games.

8. I obsess.

9. I'm afraid of water.

10. And the dark.

11. I secretly think I could be a really good detective.

12. Or spy.


13. I take my vitamins.

14. I like giving gifts.

15. I like to play Scrabble.

16. I do not spend enough time with my children.

17. Right now I can barely breathe.

18. I wish someone would take MY picture for a change.

19. I have wanted to ride in a hot air balloon since the very first time I saw one.

20. I use to be a General Hospital junkie.

7 Comments:

At 01:14, Blogger m said...

I wish someone would take my picture as well. When you look at the family pictures, you'd swear I wasn't ever there!

 
At 02:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I have the boobs??? great list!

 
At 08:17, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Desert: I have the same problem.

Irene: I'll mail them to you... :)

 
At 09:05, Blogger scott said...

What a coincidence. I used to be a generally junkie hospital.

Now smile say cheese.

-*click*-

Hello, kassi.

secret word: tvrkol

 
At 09:51, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Kelly: I have enough boob to go around.

Scott: I am glad that you are no longer a hospital.

 
At 10:09, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Kassi,
Girl, the more I read about you, the more I am convinced we are "kindred spirits" (as Anne of Green Gables would've put it).

I, too, love the Scrabble, whine that if I died there would be little photographic evidence of my existance, and am terrified of the dark - and REALLY terrified of dark water...

The boobs? I wish that were my problem.

And it was "The Young and the Restless" for me, back in the day, instead of "GH."

 
At 10:13, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

That's Anne with an "e" my dear Diana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home