Tuesday, September 27, 2005

With Sprinkles On Top

Adding insult to injury, I was informed today that I could take the less illustrious position of the administrative assistant that assists the executive administrative assistant...which that have gloriously titled "floater".

...

My brain is trying to wrap around the fact that they have suggested I take a job that is named after something you would flush down the toilet.

I have 8 years experience as an EA, and am 1 month away from my Bachelor's degree in Business Management...and they offer me "floater".

Sadly, the reality of it is that I may have to actually consider it because my husband reports that he may no longer have a job.

Frikkin worse than pig's thumbs.

7 Comments:

At 19:54, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Crap, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it?

Do what you have to do until Caleb gets a new job, then leave THEM floating.

 
At 22:19, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

That BITES!

 
At 07:51, Blogger Unknown said...

A floater? *holds back giggles* Oh the embarrassment.. I feel your pain

 
At 20:08, Blogger scott said...

It's not the title that's important, it's the opportunity to embezzle.

Still, they could try to dress up the title a little. You know, something like "Flotation Engineer".

Hello, Kassi.

secret word: csnoy (to annoy someone by reading The Chronicles of Narnia to them in a high falsetto voice for hours.)

 
At 21:05, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I like your secret word today...that made me laugh.

 
At 22:29, Blogger diggincookin said...

Sweetie - you and Caleb have got to "get out of Dodge". Detroit, downriver isn't the hotspot for career opportunities.

Besides, the weather sucks.

Come where it's warm and the economy is a growin' - Atlanta.

Love to you both!

Uncle Carl

And yes, I'll send you the pictures.

 
At 07:28, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Uncle Carl- you said it true. I've been talking to him about moving. I'd LOVE to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home