Sunday, August 14, 2005

Meet Tangerine

When I woke up this morning I had no idea that by 10:00 PM I would be a new momma. Please meet Tangerine. Caleb adopted [and named] her for me while at the renaissance fair today. I have been wanting a cat for some time...not really needing one, but you know...who cares what you NEED...
Anyway, he has been fairly adamant on not getting any more pets...so you can imagine my surprise when he came home holding this little ball of fluff. She and Roxy have met...and it has gone well enough so far. Right now she is making mince meat out of some papers on my desk. She is smaller than the telephone on my desk and has the softest little belly. I have learned in the past two hours, that just as any other cat, she requires a lot of sleep and has curiosity and bravery beyond her size. Her mewling is barely a peep. Yeah, I'm smitten on this kitten. It probably has something to do with the fact that my very first kitty was an orange and white tabby. Caleb does know me very well, it's almost scary. And if you are wondering why he took the liberty of naming my kitty, just ask E. and B. how I am trying to decide what to eat at a restaurant...to much pressure. Trust me, it's better this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home