Sunday, August 14, 2005

Waste of Day

I can't really put my finger on it, but today has slipped by with me doing almost nothing worthwhile. All of my best intentions out the window.

I should have written a list...since they are the only thing that seem to motivate me, obligate me to forward movement.

I'm not sure if it is that I am experiencing a low, or what. Days like these make me wonder if Zoloft isn't such a bad idea. Not that I am sad, just...blah.

Of course, yesterday I was rather busy...cleaning, running around...I actually CLEANED OUT MY CAR. That is a feat in itself. Detail? I found a sesame seed and honey granola bar ground into the carpet that I know I purchased at a gas station last November. Yes, my car was THAT disgusting.

So...it's all better now, vacuumed, disinfected, etc. etc.

I even started my artifact homework yesterday, which made me realize that I should have started it 3 weeks ago.

So, maybe today is just the down from all that work yesterday. Maybe.

Thankfully the kids have been in a lazy mood as well, and totally not holding me to a bike ride like I had originally planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home