Wednesday, July 27, 2005

To-Do List

My to-do list for today isn't very illustrious, but maybe if I post it I will come close to getting most of it completed:

Home:
1. Finish reading chapters 10-11-12 in Small Business Management
2. Post my answers to the Discussion Questions
3. Start my business plan outline
4. Fold laundry
5. Clean the bathrooms
6. Wash the dishes
7. Put the Coca Cola glasses away
8. Vacuum the floors
9. Move the dresser from the girls room to my room
10. Mail out the birthday and anniversary cards
11. Dust the living room and dining room
12. Buy dog food
13. Walk Roxy

Business:
1. Book 2 classes for August
2. Call prospective models for my portfolio
3. Follow-up with customers
4. Fill out product return request
5. Place order
6. Call 5 businesses for promotional offer
7. Fill out Chamber of Commerce paperwork

I think that in order for me to accomplish all of this I will have Caleb hide Memoirs of a Geisha. Then, I will at least have a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home