Saturday, July 23, 2005

Book Baton

Compliments of Nathan

Number of Books on the Shelves:
300 +
Ask me how many I've owned over the years...1,000's

Last Book Purchased:
Cloud Atlas [I have tried several times to read this, and I just can't get into it yet]

Currently Reading:
Memoirs of a Geisha [very good, highly recommended]
Small Business Management [Read it only if you like academic torture]
Bible [It's hard for me to pick up and read, but I need to]

Last 5 Books Read:
Purpose Driven Life [Very good, insightful]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince [pure entertainment]
Miracles Happen by Mary Kay Ash [Her story is good, but she wasn't a writer. I read this mostly for inspiration]
The Namesake [Very good read]
Project Management [again...academic torture]

Meaningful Books:
The Bible
A Violent Grace [I think that this was the book that brought it home]
The Purpose Driven Life [still useful after I've finished reading]
Mere Christianity [I haven't finished this one, but I love the logic]
The Dictionary [Hey...well it IS]

Those Next in Line:

Fin
Scott
Becky
Brando
Hodge
Strunny

2 Comments:

At 22:36, Blogger Brandon said...

thanks for the tag, and it just so happens that i must have known you would be calling on me:

http://www.onechildleftbehind.com/2005/06/im-it.htm

this was pretty similar, too:

http://www.onechildleftbehind.com/2005/04/far451.htm

as you can see, i'm addicted to memes ;)

 
At 12:49, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I know you are :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home