Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sensory Overload

While driving home Tuesday evening I experienced the worst smell combination...

Road Kill Skunk and Fresh French Fries.

Never before have my senses been in such turmoil. My mouth wanted to water because of the fries, but at the same time my nose wrinkled in detestation at the pungent smell of smooshed skunk.

My brain still does not know how to categorize this.

Today, while eating french fries I thought of Pepe Le Pew. I wonder if my stomach will growl the next time I smell skunk...

I'm scarred.

1 Comments:

At 20:01, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

I want to throw-up every time I hear the theme song for that PBS show, "The Big Comfy Couch." When I was pregnant with my second and ralfing every five seconds for three months straight, I let my oldest watch TV all day while I laid on the couch moaning. Her favorite was the afformentioned "Comfy Couch." Audiotory scarring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home