Wednesday, June 15, 2005

He Actually Said This...

Him: I am urinating in the corner...I am urinating in the corner. I am whizzing on the wall...okay...I'm done.

Lately we have taken to hiding on Caleb so he has to find us when he comes home. In order to lure us from our hiding spots he makes horrible claims of urination. We haven't revealed our hiding spots yet...for we don't believe that he will actually go through with his claims. Of course, he may prove us wrong some day and then won't OUR faces be red...

3 Comments:

At 10:10, Blogger kastrukoff said...

Your last two posts were incredibly entertaining!!!

Thanks!

 
At 10:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually did urinate in the corner - he's just trying to reclaim the territory as only a man's man can! :P

 
At 11:33, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Scott--somehow I am not surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home