Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happiness with a Price

Happiness is discovering your favorite ice cream. Up until this point I could never really pin point my favorite ice cream, they are all so wonderful.

However I knew that it would have to have the elements of peanut butter, chocolate as well as the texture of bumpy cake ice cream. [the only thing not making that my favorite is the excessively large chunks of chewy cake].

However, I decided to try Moose Tracks a few weeks ago. And now, having since bought my third container of it in 3 weeks I have decided it is my favorite. There are peanut butter cups [tiny whole ones], Mackinac fudge and vanilla ice cream swirled together to make one perfect concoction of sweet goodness.

Unfortunately, if I continue to consume it with such zeal I am afraid that the name of the ice cream and the type of tracks I will make will be one and the same.

5 Comments:

At 00:37, Blogger m said...

Just looking around - I like your blog! I too love icecream - although my favorite is mint...

 
At 09:43, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I've become more of an ice cream fan very recently. I think it is quite possibly the perfect dessert.

 
At 09:45, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Mmm, I like Moose Tracks, too.
But not as much as I like Premium Bunny Tracks - have you had that yet? Oh, dear... and I don't even like ice-cream very much...

 
At 12:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, FYI, I discovered a Cold Stone Creamery here in my area...right at the mall!!!!!!!!!


Yeeeeeeehhhhaaaa!!!

 
At 12:46, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Cold Stone Creamery...magic words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home