Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Things that were said...

Zac: Kimi you are lopsided...[In reference to Kimi's habit of doing a one-cheek moon because her pull-up doesn't fit right]

******

Caleb: I love this game...I want to marry it....[In reference to Knights of the Old Republic II Sith Lords]

*****

Kimi: Chad is my toy....[In reference to my 250+ lb cousin whom she absolutely adores]

*****

Abi: You can ground me...[In reference to the fact that her bike was stolen because she forgot to lock it up, and she was trying to divert the wrath of mom]

*****

Kassi: I am so base...[In reference to the fact that I just squeaked in front of company]


Yes people, we ARE a normal family.

1 Comments:

At 00:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you elaborate on the use of 'base'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home