Monday, April 25, 2005

Sleep is Not Overrated

Last night I turned in my last paper for Statistics. I had to put together a case study...which why I sent out a survey to my friends and prayed that I would get enough response.

Unfortunately last night a storm hit and I wasn't able to finish the paper...not to the standards that I had hoped anyway...and it was due at midnight, no exceptions.

Regardless, I opened the web page for my classes to check my grades, just to see.

Organizational Behavior: A-
Statistics: A-

Today I will go to the campus and sign up for my Spring/ Summer courses...I'll find out my start date...

but for now...I can sleep.

3 Comments:

At 11:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Ginny

 
At 11:28, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Thanks!!

 
At 12:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Really proud of you.

Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home