Monday, April 25, 2005

Talents

Abi: Mom why is it when I can't do something right I say that I am stupid?

Me: I don't know Abi...because you aren't stupid.

Abi: I mean, I know my numbers to tell time, I am getting better at math, I can write a whole story if I think about it and I can draw pictures and paint.

Me: I know, you are very talented.

Abi: I can even have a spoon stick to my nose without holding on to it...and I can touch my nose with my tongue!

Me: See! You have talents I don't have...in fact you are much more talented than I am. I always knew you would be.

Abi: What are you talking about? You have talents.

Me: I do? What talents do I have?

Abi: Being a mom.

3 Comments:

At 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniffle* Group hug!!

 
At 08:38, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

well, I don't have much else going on for me right now...let me have the happiness of knowing my kids love me.

 
At 09:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would never, ever deny you that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home