Saturday, April 23, 2005

Friday Night Snapshots

~snap!~

Abi decided that she wanted to use some of her birthday money to treat the entire family to Stone Cold Creamery ice cream. She and I took the boys' orders and drove there last night...on the way there this was said:

Abi: Mom I wish that people in our family had 6 fingers on each hand.

Me: Well, we would have to have special gloves made.

Abi: Yes, but then we would be able to count to twelve with our fingers.

Me: Yes...that's true.

Abi: It would be like having two pinky's...the extra one would be right here...

~snap!~

After dinner Caleb reinforced my theory on his one track mind. If he knows that there is dessert, he will fixate until he snaps and can't hold off any longer. I have witnesses:

Him: I want my ice cream.

Her: You just barely finished swallowing that last bite of pizza...

Him: So what! I'm a man, I need food.

~snap!~

After watching Finding Neverland:

Him: He should have just taken his wife with him...why didn't he take his wife with him?

Her: I don't know...I guess that is just the way it is sometimes.

~snap!~

Watching visually beautiful movies makes me have weird artsy dreams:

"I need some classical-style music...I want to share a dance with you that I created"

"Okay...what's it called?"

"I call it "music box"...you move your arms gracefully in different poses and involves a lot of spinning"

THE ALARM BLARES...Saturday morning is here...I feel dizzy.

~snap!~

2 Comments:

At 15:46, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Mmm, Johny Depp... better than ice-cream, I think.

 
At 10:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp and ice cream in one day! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home