Monday, January 02, 2006

Death Warmed Over

It is official. I am totally, utterly, completely, undeniably, sick.

I haven't left the couch for the past two days. Rendered useless.

Which totally sucks more than usual because this is the first vacation my husband has had in a long time.

The sad thing is that I am too achey to sleep. So, here I lay...with my eyes rolled half way to the back of my head, moaning.

Of course, maybe it is a good thing that my eye lids are not working properly...the house, I am sure, is in a state of disaster that I probably would not want to see right now.

I'm rolling over now...hence the sickly glow of my computer screen will no longer be able to illuminate my face. Even that hurts my eyes right now.

Pathetic.

2 Comments:

At 22:38, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Waah, poor Kassi! Get better soon, sweet girl - I'm sending virtual chicken soup - here it comes...

Splat!

Sorry - did I get you in the eye?
Seriously - feel better.

 
At 03:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aarrghh, so sorry to hear you're sick. hope you'll feel better soon Kassi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home