Friday, October 21, 2005

Hoops

Yes, it has begun. Time to jump through the red bureaucratic hoops of the ever-loving Wayne County Judicial system.

I sat in the office of the dreadfully dispositioned adoption officer thinking to myself, as if to will her hand, "please just let us do this now..." over and over in my head.

I think I broke my thinker though, because her hand didn't tip, and we were sent out the door to treasure hunt for more necessary information in order to process our request. Frustrated? Yes, but I remained composed.

I suppose that they can't just go around signing off on adoption papers willy nilly.

Another appointment in 10 days. Yes, on Halloween!! More cause to love the holiday.

I realize that this is a test. Thankfully I am getting much better at this this whole patience thing.

1 Comments:

At 14:38, Blogger m said...

I hope that next time you go in, it'll be done! You are definatley a very patient person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home