Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day One Done

My day started early with getting my daughter ready for school, and myself ready for work. The night before I was up until midnight finishing up paperwork and redrilling Caleb on what to do in the morning for the Snoog to go to preschool...that still didn't stop me from forgetting to give him the car seat.

My day was filled with orientation, acclimation, salutation after salutation. Soon after arriving home, it was dinner prep and serve, then off again to another meeting.

Home again at 9:30, then to the homework I go...

At least I am not behind on any of my assignments...yet.

My husband [Love HIM] just came back home...he went out for ice cream, and now has deposited a Coke float in front of my face.

I'm outta here.

Day one is done...only 4 to go. Thank goodness for short weeks, sweet hubbys, and Coke floats.

2 Comments:

At 07:37, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

And it sounds like you deserve all three (short week, great husband, AND the coke float!) Hang in there, Kassi.

 
At 08:34, Blogger scott said...

Coke float? Root beer. ROOT BEER!

Sheesh, what's wrong with you people?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home