Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tired

I just can't seem to shake it. Not even the incredible cuteness of a kitten can eat through the tiredness my body and mind have felt for the past week..or so.

I haven't done anything particularly strenuous...but I do know that I have a lot on my mind. Particularly the Small Business Management project that is due tomorrow night, which I have not yet finished.

And the several appointments that I need to keep in between now and then.

I'm half hoping that my Wednesday night appointment reschedules for another time...but we need the cash intake. So there lies my quandry.

I'm sure I'll survive.

I guess I'll be glad for the two week break between classes that I will receive after this class is over. If I could have taken it back I would have...by that I mean...if I could have decided to not take a class over the summer...that is what I should have done.

Ah well. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20. I hate that.

1 Comments:

At 15:18, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

As a recently crowned queen of tiredness, I feel your pain.

We need some uppers! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home