Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Simple Bots

Today was bathing suit shopping, homework reading, and swimming in the pool...

Tonight is more homework reading, straightening up the house, taking a walk, and [maybe] watching a movie. We were suppose to go to a concert, but alas Caleb has the car seat. I'm not fussed.

Right now Kimi is zonked out on the floor from our escapade to the pool. I should take her swimming more often. It means quiet time for momma.

I'm tired, and my mind wanders more when I am tired. But it is a good tired. A not fussed tired. A content tired. A tired that lets me know I have moved my body [exercise], and it was good.

Sometimes I wonder how I can be happy with things being this simple. And then I realize that I am just not jealous of being on the go all the time. I don't want to say I am sedentary. Not even close. But I have certainly slowed down--and that is okay. I see more this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home