Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Part Time Awake

I've come to the decision that working part time really stinks. I'm glad that right now I am working part time rather than full time, but to be honest...the way I feel after coming home I may as well be gone the whole day.

I am dead tired.

In fact, right now I could really use a nap, but I really can't because Kimi is wide awake. Albeit, she is watching cartoons, but I don't want her to sit in front of the TV while I am snoozing.

My energy level is just sapped on the days that I go into work. I don't understand it at all.

Of course, the sun beating down on me, cooking me in the house like an oven doesn't actually help my sluggishness. I'll have to do something drastic before the couch starts looking really inviting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home