Monday, August 22, 2005

The Answers I Never Give

I'm always so decidedly honest when I send answers back to my friends. But these are the answers I would like to send...

1. What is your full name? Lolly Lolly Picklepants
2. What color pants are you wearing? Pickle
3. What are you listening to right now? screaming
4. What was the last thing you ate? regurgitation
5. Do you wish on stars? Only the red blinking ones
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? off-color
7. How is the weather right now? I don't know, I don't know how to use the thermostat.
8. The last person you spoke to on the phone? Lola Lovegood. She was nice.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? ABsolutely.
10. How old are you today? 42
11. Favorite drink? V8
12. Favorite sports? WWF HOO YA BABY!!
13. Siblings? 4
14. Favorite month? February
15. Favorite food? Raw Okra with ketchup
16. What was the last movie you watched? Dungeons and Dragons: The Movie
17. Favorite day of the year? Plimsoll Day February 10 /or/Northern Hemisphere Hoodie Hoo Day February 17. February has such great holidays its hard to choose.
18. What do you do to vent anger? Cut myself with paper or glue things.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? an old sock and Q-Tip.
20. What is your favorite season? Winter
21. Hugs or kisses? sloppy kisses
22. Chocolate or Vanilla? mustard
23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Okay
24. Who is most likely to respond? Mr. Tinky
25. Who is least likely to respond? Rick James.
26. Living arrangements? Room 218. But it is only temporary.
27. When was the last time you cried? My tear ducts have been sealed shut with super glue.
28. What is under your bed? Mr. Tinky
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Mr. Tinky [Why so many questions about Mr. Tinky??!!]
30. What did you do last night? Recovered from Bamboo and Vinegar Day.
31. Favorite smell? Road kill skunk and french fries. Together.
32. What are you afraid of? Am I limited to one answer?
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? mustard
34. Favorite car? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang [duh] WAAAY better than Herbie or the General Lee.
35. Favorite Flowers? Amorphophallus titanum
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 0
37. How many years at your current job? 7
38. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday. TGIT!!!
39. What did you do on your last birthday? CHUCK E. CHEESE!!!
40. How many states have you lived in? I'm only allowed in one.
41. How many cities have you lived in? 27, but I'm not sure if train stops count.

3 Comments:

At 07:07, Blogger fin said...

FRUIT - CAKE.
x

 
At 07:11, Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aha, I see you are wise enough to know that "mustard" is quite frequently the correct answer.

 
At 11:57, Blogger Amanda B. said...

Damn. I wish my name was Picklepants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home