Monday, August 22, 2005

Today Is...

Laundry
Cleaning the kitchen
Making Dr. Appointments
Cleaning my bathroom
Organizing my business documents
Changing my name for Social Security
Sending out birthday cards
Vitamin shopping


Caleb and I have both realized our need for structure [the hard way I might add]. Making a list helps...but even then my mind begins to wander. Of course, it could just be that I am extremely hungry. So first up is eating something.

The job people called last Friday. I haven't called them back. I'm almost afraid to. I haven't reconciled with going back to work full time.

So much needs to be done around here...

I'm not sure how I did it as a single mom. I'm not sure I have the energy to do all that again.

2 Comments:

At 14:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize that it's a frightening thought, but you WON'T be doing it all alone this time, (I can't believe that I'm saying this) you have Caleb to help and support you. He's a great guy and will do what he can (even if it's just entertaining the kids with fart sounds until you come home).

...just my thoughts...

--Kim (Rife)

 
At 14:53, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

That is very true to a point. Caleb is wonderful and willing to help, however Caleb is working a full time job as well and counts on me to be here to take care of him, the kids, and everything in the house. I think we have both become accustomed to me being here...it will be a big change..and I don't even want to think about the nightmare of daycare. More on that another time. I'm sure you are right and it will all work out, I'm probably fretting for nothing. [which is pretty standard for me] I'll probably need reminding once in a while though...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home