Friday, August 19, 2005

Onward!

Well, no matter what, I passed my Small Business Management class. I received 100% on my final, and I am just waiting on a grade for my artifact project. It will be a matter of passing the class with and A or a B. The fact that it is one more class under my belt bringing me that much closer to graduation is all I care about at this point in time.

To celebrate? I would love to take a nap. However since that isn't going to be possible...I'll be running out to buy and ink cartridge for my printer so that I can finally get some things done for MY small business--which by the way I am booked solid for the next few weeks with skin care classes...it's a good thing.

3 Comments:

At 14:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Ginny

 
At 15:31, Blogger dangermama said...

yes, congrats... :)

 
At 15:34, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Thanks Ginny, I am looking forward to telling you the same!!

Thanks Addie! I'm loving the encouragement from the blogworld!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home