Thursday, August 04, 2005

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

We will be here this weekend. This time without the children...which can only mean...

irondragonsicecreamcottoncandyelephantears
rollercoastersodapopchocolatemalt
corndogcorkscrewwickedtwistermantismilleniumforce
soakcityripcordpowertower
lemonadecanyonrunmagnumdisastertransportraptor
raptorraptorraptorraptorraptor

My head is spinning. I think I am going to puke and I haven't even arrived.

All day long I have had songs from "Grease" playing in my head...

We go together like ramma lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dongRemembered forever as shoo-bop sha whada whadda yippidy boom da boomChang chang changity chang shoo bop that's the way it should beWaooo Yeah

I am hoping that Caleb and I will resume our long standing tradition of creating new and amazing amusement park rides to see who has the best and most dangerous idea. Some of our ideas have been pretty good...others have undoubtedly been...'off'...for instance.."The Guillotine" pretty much speaks for itself.

Yes, we will be the two loud, crazy, dancing [yes there will be dancing], laughing fools who you are certain have been let loose from the asylum for a field day.

Wait.

Don't let anyone know I told you that. Especially our unsuspecting friends who will be accompanying us on this escapade of exhilarated emancipation.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basketweavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they'recoming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

5 Comments:

At 22:31, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

WHEEEEEeeeeeee!!

Have fun!

 
At 01:11, Blogger m said...

Have a good time!

 
At 10:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Guillotine" should definitely be a Gloom card! :P

 
At 13:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The unsuspecting friend has read the blog and can't wait for the fun and dancing.

Can't wait.

Erin

 
At 22:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basketweavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they'recoming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I've had that song going thru my head all day. Do you know who recorded it and when? Need to find a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home